Über das Unternehmen
Is 3D printing your passion? Are you fascinated by additive manufacturing? You want to work in a startup? Then join our motivated team in Vienna!
Compensation according to the Austrian collective agreement, with the possibility of overpay depending on your skillset, starting at 70k€/year gross plus fringe benefits.
- Demanding tasks with a wide technical range
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Further development in industrial research area
- Learning from profound know-how in AI/ML
- Flat hierarchy, high flexibility & a lot of creative
- Further training opportunities
- You will be compensated according to the Austrian collective agreement with 14 salaries.
- Starting with 70k€ gross/year, overpay depending on experience
- Skilled in Embedded-C
- Professional experience in EMC-compliant design of microcontroller applications
- Knowledge of additional common used utility languages (Python, Bash, ...) is an advantage
- Experience using git
- Experience in reading and interpreting electrical schematics
- Knowledge of electrical engineering is an advantage
- Completed technical education (HTL, Uni, FH) in software engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, automation technology
- Experience in embedded software development in a professional context
- Independent and self-reliant way of work as well as being a teamplayer
- Comfortable with agile development methods like SCRUM
- Hardware programming in C language
- Development of microcontroller firmware in the field of 3D printing (sensors and controls)
- Collaboration on the conceptual design of modular software architecture with consideration for reusability, maintainability and extensibility
- Design and implementation of device functions
- Participation in the full development cycle of products and projects
- Contact person in product management regarding system specifications
Validation and testing on the target platform
- Development of new system functions using state-of-the-art tech
- Collaboration in the development, implementation and testing of new modular electronic hardware
Klicken Sie auf den folgenden Button und schicken Sie Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen per E-Mail oder nutzen Sie das Bewerbermanagement-System.
Fragen zur Stelle
Sie haben noch Fragen zur Stelle. Klicken Sie auf die folgende Schaltfläche um direkt Kontakt aufzunehmen.