Über das Unternehmen
We are looking for a 3D PRINTING SPECIALIST that brings along the fascination and know-how in the area of 3D printing and is available to energetically support our team.
• Demanding tasks with a wide technical range
• Opportunities for advancement and growth
• Further development in industrial research area
• Learning from profound know-how in AI/ML
• Flat hierarchy, high flexibility & a lot of creative
• Further training opportunities
• € 30k gross/ year full-time equivalent
• Overpayment is possible with special skills
- Support and operation of 3D printers
- Assembly of experimental machines
- Implementation or easier and more schematic work
- Execution of pressure and machine tests
- Carrying out simple construction work
- Processing of customer inquiries
- In addition to good communication skills, you have the ability to work in a team, you are flexible, strong analytical thinking and resilience to mental stress.
- Continuous and independent further training in the relevant areas
- Inventory work
- Current or completed Bachelor in mechanical engineering (or similar) or HTL degree in mechanical engineering or mechatronics, professional experience is desirable
- Experience with 3D printer (Klipper, Duet)
- Behavior and use of tools in our workshop -manual skill
- Experience with operating systems (Windows, possibly Linux)
- Experience with Arduino, Raspberry Pi or something similar is desirable
- Electronics expertise is an advantage
- Basic understanding of Mechatronic systems
- Good spoken and written German and English skills
Klicken Sie auf den folgenden Button und schicken Sie Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen per E-Mail oder nutzen Sie das Bewerbermanagement-System.
Fragen zur Stelle
Sie haben noch Fragen zur Stelle. Klicken Sie auf die folgende Schaltfläche um direkt Kontakt aufzunehmen.