About the Company
Caracol was created to push the boundaries of 3D printing and traditional manufacturing. Today, HERON AM is a leading Large Format Additive Manufacturing (LFAM) solution worldwide to produce advanced parts for industries like aerospace, marine, design, and more.
We work with companies worldwide, aiming to disrupt industrial production thanks to our talented team. We support clients throughout the production process, offering design, engineering, prototyping, and more for Additive Manufacturing.
Our goal is to constantly innovate production systems, seeking cost-effective, efficient, and eco-friendly manufacturing solutions.
BUILD BEYOND POSSIBLE, WITH ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
· Competitive salary
· Opportunity for career advancement
· Friendly, international and innovative work environment
· Continuous learning and development opportunities
As a Field Engineering Specialist you will be a crucial member of our team, responsible for technical fieldwork, troubleshooting, and project support. Your expertise will directly contribute to our ability to deliver top-tier solutions to our clients.
Few examples of responsibilities:
· Conduct on-site technical assessments, installations, and maintenance for complex projects.
· Collaborate closely with clients to ensure the successful implementation of our products and services.
· Troubleshoot technical issues and provide swift and effective resolutions.
· Assist in project planning, including equipment selection, resource allocation, and timelines.
· Collect data and perform field tests to evaluate the performance and efficiency of our systems.
· Generate detailed reports and documentation of field activities and findings.
· Work alongside the engineering team to identify opportunities for process improvements and innovations.
· Provide technical training and support to clients and internal teams as needed.
· Technical Diploma or Degree
· 1-3 years of experience in Field Engineer
· Knowledge of the mechanical drawing and CAD systems
· English knowledge
· Willingness to travel to client sites in Italy and abroad.
· A valid driver's license.
Click on the following button and send your application documents by e-mail or use the application management system.
Send Mail Application to:
Questions about the Job?
You still have questions about the job. Click on the button below to contact us directly.