About the Company
Caracol was created to push the boundaries of 3D printing and traditional manufacturing. Today, HERON AM is a leading Large Format Additive Manufacturing (LFAM) solution worldwide to produce advanced parts for industries like aerospace, marine, design, and more.
We work with companies worldwide, aiming to disrupt industrial production thanks to our talented team. We support clients throughout the production process, offering design, engineering, prototyping, and more for Additive Manufacturing.
Our goal is to constantly innovate production systems, seeking cost-effective, efficient, and eco-friendly manufacturing solutions.
BUILD BEYOND POSSIBLE, WITH ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
· Competitive salary
· Opportunity for career advancement
· Friendly, international and innovative work environment
· Continuous learning and development opportunities
As a 3D Printing Specialist you will be our wizard with our technology, ensuring pieces are made in an excellent way satisfying the customer's requests. Thanks to your work, we will be able to deliver always more high-quality products to our clients.
Few examples of responsibilities:
· 3D model slicing and 3D printing parameters setting and calibration
· Ordinary (cleaning, extruders, belts, printing plates, ...) and extraordinary maintenance (components replacement, …) of our 3D printers
· Contacts with 3D printers’ assistance services and with raw materials providers
· Material inventory management (e.g. direct contact with filament suppliers to manage orders)
· Soft post-processing activities (e.g., support removals, manual sanding, …)
· Soft quality control activities (e.g., planarity, measurements, …)
· Good experience with slicing software (Cura, Simplify) and basic experience with CAD systems (e.g., Rhinoceros, Fusion 3D, Autocad, Inventor, …)
· Experience with maintenance of SLA and FDM 3D printers
· Basic knowledge of the English language
· Experience with Microsoft Office
Click on the following button and send your application documents by e-mail or use the application management system.
Send Mail Application to:
Questions about the Job?
You still have questions about the job. Click on the button below to contact us directly.